Our most effective mouse trap! The d-CON® Ultra Set® covered snap trap is an easy and safe way to ensure rodents are killed inside the trap.
- One of our most effective mouse traps
- Easy to set and no fear of snapping your fingers
- Covered snap with tunnel entrance and sensitive trigger means no stolen bait and effective, humane kill
- Designed to give you less of a chance to come in contact with rodents, no risk of contact with dead mouse
- A reusable and cost effective mouse trap
Lift the front cover and place the bait in the round bait cup inside the trap, then close the cover.
Recommended bait is approximately a pea-sized amount (1/8th teaspoon) of whatever you have on hand. Peanut butter, chocolate and cheese are frequently used. It is important to not overbait the trap for best results.
Place the trap on a flat surface and slowly pull the lever all the way down and gently release until it locks securely in place.
For best results, use two or more d-CON Ultra Set Covered Mouse Traps 4 to 6 feet apart where you see or suspect mice run. Check our “Know the Signs” section to see common signs of rodent activity to help guide your placement.
To dispose of the mouse, hold the trap over a trash receptacle, lift the front cover and pull back on the setting lever until the mouse is released.
The trap is reusable or can be disposed of together with the mouse. If rodents are not caught in 3-5 days, move traps to a new location.
Product Code: 00019200000956