d-CON® Refillable Corner Fit Bait Stations
The NEW d-CON Refillable Corner Fit Mouse Bait Station comes with multiple refill blocks for several uses. The refillable mouse bait station houses the bait in a box designed for mice to enter the station, eat the bait and leave before dying.
- Our safest bait station
- Child and Dog-resistant; Mice get the bait, Kids and Pets can’t
- Weather-resistant, can be used indoors or outdoors
How to use
- For best results, use multiple bait stations spaced at 8 to 12 foot intervals in infested areas.
- Maintain rodent bait stations for a minimum of 15 days or as long as activity persists. For help determining where to place the mouse bait station visit “Know the Signs”
- Use the refill bait blocks to re-load the station when its contents have been consumed or damaged.
- If bait is not touched after 3 days, move station to a new location where mouse activity is evident.
- Once all of the bait is consumed, dispose of station.
- Find the latch on the underside of the refillable rodent bait station and the top button
- With one hand pull the bottom latch fully in the direction indicated by the arrow with your index finger while pressing the button on the top of the bait station with your thumb.
- Swing the window open with your other hand.
- Place a new bait block inside the bait station, ensuring that it is on the peg. Press block firmly into the station.
- Close the bait station by swinging the window back into place until you hear a click.
- Wash hands thoroughly
Loading the Station