d-CON® Mouse Bait Place Packs
d-CON® Place Packs are the easy and mess-free way to kill rodents in hard to reach places.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR RETAIL SALE IN CALIFORNIA
- Pre-filled and ready for use.
- Mice eat through closed mouse bait packs.
- Small single use packs are easy to place into tight spots, like dark corners of the attic or the garage.
- Effectively kills rodents, including warfarin-resistant house mice and Norway rats.
How to use
- Use one bait pack per placement
- To control house mice space out placements 8 to 12 foot intervals in infested areas.
- To control rats space out placements at 15 to 30 foot intervals in infested areas.
- In case of larger infestations, up to 2 bait packs may be used at points of very high mouse activity.
- After 3 days, untouched place packs should be moved to new locations. For help determining where to place the place packs visit “Know the Signs”
- Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.