d-CON® Ready Mixed Mouse Baitbits
d-CON® Ready Mixed Baitbits trays are an easy to use and highly effective rodent bait and mouse deterrent. Perfect for use in multiple locations as mouse bait.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR RETAIL SALE IN CALIFORNIA
- Ready to use – require no extra prep
- 3oz. trays are large enough to handle rodent infestations in bigger areas
- Ideal rat and mouse deterrent for hard-to-reach areas, like under the couch and refrigerator, under the sink, inside closets and on high shelves
- Effectively kills rodents, including warfarin-resistant house mice and Norway rats
How to use
- To control house mice place bait trays at 8 to 12 foot intervals in infested areas.
- To control rats place 1 to 4 bait trays at 15 to 30 foot intervals in infested areas.
- After 3 days, untouched bait trays should be moved to new locations. For help determining where to place the bait trays visit “Know the Signs”
- Maintain fresh bait in the affected areas for at least 10 to 15 days without moving for ideal mouse deterrent results.