d-CON® Glue Traps
d-CON® Glue Traps are highly effective at catching mice and rats.
- Ready-to-use sticky traps require no baiting
- You can be sure mice and rats are trapped
- Easy to set and dispose of rodents
How to use
- Separate the traps and place on the floor glue side up against the wall or baseboard where you see or suspect that mice run. No bait is needed.
- For best results, use two or more d-CON Ultra Set Covered Mouse Traps 4 to 6 feet apart where you see or suspect mice run. Check our “Know the Signs” section to see common signs of rodent activity to help guide your placement.
- If rodents are not caught in 3-5 days, move traps to a new location.
- Once a rodent is caught, discard the entire trap.