d-CON® Glue Boards
The d-CON Glueboard is highly effective at catching rodents, insects and spiders. The board can be folded into a covered trap, if desired to keep rodents out of sight. No baiting needed and simply throw away once the mouse is caught.
- No need to bait
- Pre-baited with scented glue
- Professional Strength glue
How to use
- Peel off release paper from glue side of board
- Place glue side up against the wall or baseboard in areas where you see or suspect that mice run.
- If desired to use as a covered trap, fold the board along the perforations so that the glue is on the inside and insert the tab on one side of the board into the slot on the opposite side.
- For best results, use two or more d-CON Glue Boards 4 to 6 feet apart where you see or suspect mice run. Check our“Know the Signs” section to see common signs of rodent activity to help guide your placement.
- If rodents are not caught in 3-5 days, move traps to a new location.
- Once a mouse is caught, discard the entire trap.