d-CON® Disposable Corner Fit Bait Stations
The NEW d-CON Disposable Corner Fit Bait Station comes ready-to-use with a bait block already loaded – no need to touch the bait. The mouse bait station houses the bait in a box designed for mice to enter the station, eat the bait and leave before dying.
- Ready-to-use, just place the station
- No need to touch bait
- Child-resistant; Mice get the bait, Kids can’t
How to use
- Place the disposable mouse bait station along walls or in corners with entrance holes exposed where you see or suspect mice.
- For best results, use multiple mouse bait stations spaced at 8 to 12 foot intervals in infested areas.
- Maintain mouse bait stations for a minimum of 15 days or as long as activity persists. For help determining where to place the mouse bait station visit “Know the Signs”
- Replace the disposable bait station when its contents have been consumed, damaged or if bait is exposed.
- If bait is not touched after 3 days, move bait station to a new location where mouse activity is evident.
- Once all of the bait is consumed, dispose of bait station.