d-CON® Ultra Set Covered Snap Trap
Our most effective mouse trap! The d-CON® Ultra Set® covered snap trap is an easy and safe way to ensure rodents are killed inside the trap.
- One of our most effective mouse traps
- Easy to set and no fear of snapping your fingers
- Covered snap with tunnel entrance and sensitive trigger means no stolen bait and effective, humane kill
- Designed to give you less of a chance to come in contact with rodents, no risk of contact with dead mouse
- A reusable and cost effective mouse trap
How to use
- Lift the front cover and place the bait in the round bait cup inside the trap, then close the cover.
- Recommended bait is approximately a pea-sized amount (1/8th teaspoon) of whatever you have on hand. Peanut butter, chocolate and cheese are frequently used. It is important to not overbait the trap for best results.
- Place the trap on a flat surface and slowly pull the lever all the way down and gently release until it locks securely in place.
- For best results, use two or more d-CON Ultra Set Covered Mouse Traps 4 to 6 feet apart where you see or suspect mice run. Check our “Know the Signs” section to see common signs of rodent activity to help guide your placement. (insert link)
- To dispose of the mouse, hold the trap over a trash receptacle, lift the front cover and pull back on the setting lever until the mouse is released.
- The trap is reusable or can be disposed of together with the mouse. If rodents are not caught in 3-5 days, move traps to a new location.