d-CON® No View, No Touch™ Trap
One of our Most Effective Mouse Trap! With the unique and easy to use d-CON® No View, No Touch mouse traps, you’ll never see or touch a dead mouse. Covered traps hide the dead rodents from sight and protect you while throwing them away.
- One of our most effective mouse traps
- Safer than traditional mouse traps, and much easier to use – just bait, twist and set!
- Traps seals on snap, there’s no way out for mice
- Kills mice instantly
- No messy cleanup. Just simply throw it away
How to use
- On the bottom of the trap, peel back the small self-adhesive label to apply bait.
- Recommended bait is approximately a pea-sized amount (1/8th teaspoon) of whatever you have on hand. Peanut butter, chocolate and cheese are frequently used. It is important to not overbait the trap for best results.
- Reseal self-adhesive label over the compartment and turn trap over.
- While holding base of trap in a horizontal position, twist top cover in a clockwise rotation (follow direction of arrow until it locks)
- A red indicator will show through the hole marked “Set” on top of the trap. A mouse entry way will open in front.
- Gently place set trap on hard surface near wall, or in areas where mice are active.
- If rodents are not caught in 3-5 days, move traps to a new location.
- For best results, use two or more d-CON Ultra Set Covered Mouse Traps 4 to 6 feet apart where you see or suspect mice run. Check our “Know the Signs” section to see common signs of rodent activity to help guide your placement. (insert link)
- Once a mouse is caught, discard the entire trap. Never touch or see rodents with these effective mouse traps.