d-CON® Place Packs
d-CON® Place Packs are the easy and mess-free way to kill rodents in hard to reach places.
- Pre-filled and ready for use.
- Mice eat through closed bait packs.
- Small single use packs are easy to place into tight spots, like dark corners of the attic or the garage.
- Effectively kills rodents, including warfarin-resistant house mice and Norway rats.
HOW TO USE
- Use one bait pack per placement.
- To control house mice space out placements at intervals of 8 to 12 feet in infested areas.
- To control rats space out placements at intervals of 15 to 30 feet in infested areas.
- Up to 2 bait packs may be used at points of very high mouse activity.
- Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.